WAVES Magazine (WAVES BFTCI) is looking for a Graphic Designer to work on a freelance voluntary basis.
Job Title: Graphic Designer
Job Type: Voluntary
WAVES Magazine is a media and entertainment subdivision of Brain Food TCI. The platform aims to heighten the platform for creativity and culture in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Through the online magazine and other media forms, WAVES is proving creativity and culture in the TCI is not dead.
What will you do?
As a Graphic Designer, you will design a range of content for WAVES for use on social media, magazines, YouTube etc. You can be located anywhere across the Earth as the role is remote.
You’ll be given a roster to choose your availability.
If you’re looking to get some experience in Media & Communications, this role is perfectly suited to you.
- Work with the Head of Media & Digital to develop design ideas
- Assist with designing graphics for social media
- Assist with creating graphics to use as featured images for articles
- Have a passion for creative ideas and culture of the TCI
- Keen attention to detail & creative eye sensitive to design
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- No previous experience required but knowledge and access to at least one Adobe creative software is desired. Must be 16 or over.
- Build a digital portfolio in a short time period.
- Gain creative experience working with a publishing company.
- You will be part of a passionate team of like-minded creatives.
- Free entry to WAVES events and priority access to merch.