WAVES Magazine (WAVES BFTCI) is looking for a Content Researcher to work on a freelance voluntary basis.
Job Title: Content Researcher
Job Type: Voluntary
WAVES Magazine is a media and entertainment subdivision of Brain Food TCI. The platform aims to heighten the platform for creativity and culture in the Turks and Caicos Islands. Through the online magazine and other media forms, WAVES is proving creativity and culture in the TCI is not dead.
What will you do?
As Content Researcher, you will scour sources for juicy bits to be used in magazine articles and on social media. You can be located anywhere across the Earth as the role is remote.
You’ll be given a roster to choose your availability.
If you’re looking to get some experience in Media & Communications, this role is perfectly suited to you.
- Monitor trending topics related to the TCI on the internet related to the magazine sections
- Summarise researched information in an intelligible manner
- Be on the watch for new events, emerging talent or anything trendy
- Have a passion for creative ideas and culture of the TCI
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team
- No previous experience required. Must be 16 or over.
- Build a digital portfolio in a short time period.
- Gain strong experience working with a publishing company.
- You will be part of a passionate team of like-minded creatives.
- Free entry to WAVES events and priority access to merch.